Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to Hogwarts

It's September 1st. It's also nearing nine at night in Britain as I'm writing this, so I'm going to assume that the Hogwarts Express has already made it to Hogwarts.

We were supposed to all go over to my grandma's today, but she's apparently hurt herself (pulled her neck is what I was told), so she canceled it. It sucks that I won't get to see my family, but it does mean that I've had time to get homework done today (fun, I know). I'm pretty much done with all the work I need to do at this point, but I do need to read a bit of The Illiad. I think I'm going to take a bit of a break before getting to that though, since I've been doing homework for a while now.

After I get my work done, the rest of my day is probably going to be watching Little House and/or something on Netflix. This is pretty much the only day I get to relax at home, since I go back to school tomorrow and was busy the past two days. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment