Thursday, May 14, 2015

Life Post: Just Continuing Along

I'm not entirely sure why I'm writing one of these only a day after the last one when just about nothing has changed. I'm still doing the same thing as last time. I think part of it is just that I can finally make times for things like this that has become a huge motivator.

I finished one of the two books that I've been reading, and it was really good. Be expecting a review of it here later today. It probably won't be up that much later than this post actually.

Now I'm hoping that I can finish the other one soon. I'm really enjoying reading it, but I also want to move on to the huge stack of other books that I have waiting for me.

Writing wise, everything is the same as always. I've just been making progress on the Twilight fanfiction and the article.

The season finale of Reign is tonight. I really, really hope it's good because that show has been so hit or miss with me lately, and I really want the finale to be a hit. It should be interesting to review at any rate, so that'll be sure to happen soon.

Now, I'm going to go write that book review, so I can get it up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment