Sunday, May 24, 2015

Life Post: A Weekend Spent With Books

This weekend has felt strange for a reason that I can't really pinpoint. I think it's that I spent so much of it reading. I managed to read two books from start to finish from Friday until earlier today. I can't remember the last time I did that. It was awesome, but it's left me feeling kind of out of it. It's like I was disconnected from everything, especially today, and now I have to get back into it. It's like the first day back at school or something like that.

I've managed to get myself up to only four books behind on my reading challenge. Considering I've been reading quite a bit lately, it's kind of amazing to me that I'm still behind at all, but hopefully I'll catch up completely soon.

I also took a break from writing this weekend, but my mind is definitely on the two one-shots I have sitting on my computer. They're both almost completely finished. The only editing left is really going through one last time to try to pick up on any grammar mistakes or typos that I can find. I really want to get to that this weekend. Both of them are between 15,000 and 20,000 words each (if I'm remembering correctly), so I highly doubt I'll get both of them up this week. I think at least one of them being posted is reasonable though.

So, that will probably be a lot of my week as well as writing a few other smaller things that I want to do. And also reading in order to continue trying to catch up to everything. Oh, I also need to finish up the scrapbook page for Summer. It would be finished if I wasn't having trouble getting pictures printed, but I should be able to sort that out this week too. Let's hope at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment