Friday, May 15, 2015

Life Post: Shopping With My Mom

Today has not been the greatest day. I've been trying to get rid of a massive headache since I woke up this morning. To be fair, I didn't make it that easy on myself by going shopping with my mom. We weren't gone that long, only a few hours, but it really made my head hurt worse.

The two of us went to T.J. Maxx so my mom could look for some clothes, and then we went to Target to get some stuff. My mom was mainly focused on getting storage containers and stuff. After moving both my sister and me out of our dorm/apartment within a few days of each other, my mom has decided we both need more containers to help transport things to and from school, so she got some stuff. I picked out a container specifically for me that has a map of London on the outside. It's pretty cool. I think I'm going to use it for my books when I'm at school because I struggled with where to conveniently put them over this past year.

I also bought some picture paper because I need to print off some pictures and some base coat nail polish because my old base coat came open in my suitcase and dried all over everything. That was fun.

In really exciting news, I finished writing the Twilight fanfiction that I've been working on. I'm going to post the first chapter tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it. I'm also nervous, but I hope that it'll get some sort of positive response, even if it's only one review.

Over on Youtube, I did a tag video about the impact Harry Potter has had on my life. I also posted on my writing blog for the first time in quite a while, and that was about how transient college feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment