Thursday, August 27, 2015

Life Post: Is It Only the First Week?

I'm going to keep this pretty sure because it's incredibly late, and I want to get to bed. It's funny I'm saying that because I wouldn't have thought it over the summer, but after the first several days of this week, especially today, I'm exhausted. It's not about waking up earlier or anything like that either. All things considered, I've woken up at the same time and gotten the same amount of sleep I got all summer. It's just that I'm already starting to feel stressed again, and it's making me so tired.

Here's hoping that's not an ominous sign for the rest of the semester. I think it's just an initial reaction to the workload, and things will be fine once I adjust again. There was one thing that happened today that had me really freaked out for a while, and I think I'm still trying to calm myself down from that in a way. (And in a way, I think the closeness of graduation is starting to hit me with continual references to me being a senior, and the awareness of how close that is finally hit me and is freaking me out in different ways.) It has my stress levels really high, but that's not entirely a reflection around the rest of the week.

The happiest thing I can tell you right now is that I don't have any classes tomorrow. Because of how my schedule turned out, I only have one class on Thursdays, and thanks to an all school mass, it's canceled tomorrow. After the day I had today, I'm fully embracing an extra day of no classes in the middle of the week. I just hope I don't spend the entire day continuing to work myself up over a ton of things that I can't even do anything about yet.

This is one of those times where I'm writing this in such a haze of tiredness that I don't fully know what I'm writing, and I wonder if it'll even make sense come tomorrow morning. I remember writing these last semester, and apparently they've returned much earlier than expected.

A large part of me doesn't want to bother linking to the videos I posted today, but I'm going to push through it anyway. I posted a vlog that has the "first" look at my new dorm in it, and I posted a video about my five favorite light-hearted books.

Now, I'm off to finish up a few things before I go to bed, which I am really looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment