Monday, August 10, 2015

Life Post: A Relaxing Yet Productive Sunday

I'm writing this post as soon as I've woken up, which is potentially not a good idea. I still don't feel entirely awake. In the past, I've mentioned waking up on the early side for most of this summer though, and today I actually slept in. Or at least I would consider it sleeping in. It might not be for other people.

Yesterday was the most relaxing Sunday I've actually had in such a long time. The strange thing is that I actually got a lot of work done. I'm beta reading for several people at the moment, and I beta read two chapters and got them back to people yesterday. On top of that, I finished a draft of my own story and sent it off to the first beta reader. I felt pretty accomplished getting through all of that, but somehow I still feel like I had a relaxing Sunday. It's probably because I finished most of that kind of early and then had the rest of the day. It was nice.

I also posted some stuff on my writing blog and on Youtube yesterday though. I wrote a really short thing called Escapism. I actually wrote that when something was on my mind, and when I look back at it, I'm not sure how I feel.  On Youtube I posted a video that's the story of how I got into fanfiction. I even admit that I wasn't always a Ron/Hermione shipper. Shocking, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment