Saturday, August 15, 2015

Life Post: One Week Until School

We're exactly a week away from me moving back to school now. This would be a good time for me to start packing, which I haven't. I think I'm going to hold it off for the weekend and start worrying about that on Monday though. I'm going to enjoy this weekend as the last weekend I have before I'm back up at school for each of them. I don't mean that in a "weekends at school are terrible" way, just that I'm going to enjoy actually being at home.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to do anything at all. I want to finish up this chapter of a fanfiction I'm beta reading so that I can get the chapter back to the author. And, of course, I'm going to keep going with the edits on my own fanfiction so that I can get close to getting that up. I also need to take the nerfighter census for the year since Hank talked about that in yesterday's video, so that will happen sometime this weekend.

Actually, it really doesn't feel like I only have a week of break left. My brain hasn't been convinced. I'm not sure it will be until I start packing. That would probably make it realize finally, but we'll see. For now, I might as well be in the middle of break or something because I can't fully convince myself that break is so close to being over.

No comments:

Post a Comment