Sunday, August 23, 2015

Life Post: The Last Day of Summer Break

It's a bit weird to think that this is the last day of my summer break and also my first full day living in a dorm again. I probably shouldn't be surprised that I didn't sleep all that well last night despite how exhausted I was yesterday. Here's hoping I adjust to the extra noise and light and everything soon. I don't remember it being a difficult adjustment in the past. Before freshmen year, I was such a light sleeper and college turned me into the heaviest sleeper I know. I kind of feel like I lost that after last night to be honest, but I really hope that's not the case.

Today might be interesting. I have no idea what I'm going to do except for a few preparations for classes starting tomorrow, like printing off my schedule. For the most part, I'm just going to be seeing what happens and just getting back into the grove of being on campus. Maybe I'll eat in the dining hall for the first time this semester and get that unfortunate milestone out of the way. I really am trying to figure out what I'm going to eat today because I'm dreading my first time in the dining hall, even if it's necessary.

As for right now, I'm going to try and get through the things that need to be done before tomorrow. That way I have the rest of the day to enjoy the end of summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment