Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Life Post: Making the Most of the End of Summer

Today marks ten days until I'm back at school. The entire summer felt like it was lasting longer than normal until a few days ago. Now it suddenly feels like it's ending way too soon. There's no way I have less than two weeks until I'm back. That's crazy. And this is on top of school starting later for me than normal. It's so weird.

I'm trying to make the most of the last bit of summer though both by making plans with friends and getting as much writing done as I can. My Twilight fanfiction is now in the hands of two different beta readers, and I'm going to begin edits on it as I get chapters back from them. And I also started a new fanfiction yesterday that I'm currently 2500+ words into. I'm really excited with how that's going, although I'll only be working on it in short spurts in between getting edits back from my betas. I'm still hoping to have that first chapter of the Twilight fanfiction up before the end of the summer. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment