Friday, August 7, 2015

Life Post: Science Center With Family

As I write this, I'm pretty exhausted. Most of my day was spent in Louisville with my grandma, some cousins, and a sibling. We went to the Kentucky Science Center, and it was a lot of fun spending time with them. I hadn't seen my cousins who went in months. Honestly, I can't even remember exactly when the last time I saw them was. I think it was their older brother's high school graduation party, which I'm going to go ahead and assume was in May.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. We ate lunch and then explored the science center for a few hours. With the drive on top of that though, I'm really tired. (Plus I woke up even earlier than necessary to get some stuff done before we went.) My eyes aren't too happy about still being open right now, but I'm hoping I can rest over the weekend. We'll see what happens.

I did the chocolate book tag over on Youtube if you're interested. I actually managed to have some answers that weren't my usual ones, although Harry Potter makes an appearance of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment