Monday, August 17, 2015

My Dream Concert

Last month I had a dream that I was at my dream (pun not intended) concert. Every single artist that I most want to see (either for the first time or again) was there, but I woke up after only seeing one of them perform. We (the we being the people with me in the dream, and to be honest, I can't remember who that was) were talking and waiting for One Direction to come on stage when I woke up, so I never got all that far.

But the dream still made me think about who would be on stage in my actual dream concert. I may not have gotten that far into my dream, but this is my least. And it's pretty similar to how my dream would have played out if I hadn't woken up. (Also, this isn't in a particular order, and I'm just going to stick to five. That feels like enough.)

1. Little Mix
2. One Direction
3. Miss A
4. Ed Sheeran
5. Taylor Swift

Now, I could very easily add artists onto that, but if they all performed for as long as I wanted them to too, then I'd be far too exhausted after just these five. Of course, this concert is never going to happen in a million years. Aside from the fact that it would take a special sort of occasion and a lot of dumb luck, Miss A would be even more doubtful considering they're kpop.

In my dream though, it was possible, and it was insanely awesome for the brief period it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment