Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas and Writing

There's just a little over half an hour left of this Christmas!  I filmed a video earlier that will be up tomorrow that talked a bit about how this Christmas went.  Basically, we woke up extremely early with just a few hours sleep to open some awesome presents, and then over half of the house, including me, went straight back to bed.  It was a great Christmas, but even after waking up for the second time I was extremely tired.  I spent half the day half asleep.

I got some great presents!  I've only been able to use a few so far.  My new Ravenclaw iPhone case got put on my phone immediately, and I've already written in my new Harry Potter planner that's extremely similar to the one I've been using this year.  We also watched Up in the Air, which I got on DVD.  I also got The Princess and the Frog and the Beauty and the Beast DVDs.  If you know of my obsession with Beauty and the Beast, then you'll know I'm extremely happy with that gift.  I also got several other DVDs and some books among various other things.

By far the most exciting part of my Christmas was finishing the first draft of my currently untitled story that I've been working on for months.  I've posted teasers of it over on my writing blog.  It'll be a while before that's posted anywhere though.  I'm going to forget about it for a while and work on some Hunger Games fanfiction.  Then, when that's done, I'll get the story out again and edit the first draft.  I'm so excited to have it finished!  Plus, I've had so many ideas for these Hunger Games one-shots that I'm going to be writing.  I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment