Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Hate Blood More Than Ever

After tomorrow I'll be on Christmas break!  And there are only five days until Christmas!  Yay!

I had something interesting happen today...  This is a somewhat weird story though.  At the very end of AP U.S. History I scratched my nose, and it started bleeding.  At first I thought it was just a little blood, and it wouldn't be that big of a deal.  Almost right after this the bell rang, which meant I had three minutes to get to AP English.  Around this time I realized my nose was bleeding pretty badly, and I had quite a lot of blood on my hands.  (I'm terrified of blood, so this was particularly worrying for me.)  I rushed down the hall as quickly as possible (one of the many times I've hated how slow people seem to walk in school hallways and randomly stop in the middle of them).

As soon as I got to English I sat my books on my desk and hurriedly told the teacher that I needed to go to the bathroom.  I'm sure everyone noticed, but no one said anything.  I'm so embarassed by it though.  I passed Ji in the hallway on my way to the bathroom, and she noticed and tried to ask what happened, but I rushed by her.  I spent almost half of English class in the bathroom trying to stop the blood.  It sucked.  When I finally got back to class I felt like everyone was staring (not helped by the fact the door was locked and the teacher had to come open it for me), and my teacher asked if I was all right.  My face was probably bright red.  That's an experience I never want to go through again.

As for the rest of my day it was pretty average.  I had two finals today in computer applications and economics.  (I guess it's a good thing I didn't have one in AP English.)  Tomorrow I have one in AP U.S. history.  I'm lucky that I don't have one in AP English or yearbook.  I technically don't in peer tutoring either, but I have to be evaluated, and I'm a bit worried since that's most of my grade.

Hopefully tomorrow will go by quickly, and it will be Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment