Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's the Time of Year for... Colds

I am officially sick.  I've got a horrible cold, which means I'm going to be miserable for about a week.  The only positive I can think of is that it should be gone by Christmas.  I always get at least one cold during the winter, so I'm not that surprised.  Tons of people at school have been getting colds the past week or so.  I'm pretty sure we're all going to be sick soon.

I had a much longer post written out, but I ended up losing all of it.  Instead of rewriting the whole thing.  I'll just let you know that my day was pretty average.  It actually kind of sucked, but that was just the cold.  If I didn't feel miserable today would have been fine.

Since getting home from school I've done nothing but lay on my bed feeling sick.  The Sudafed I took early has done nothing.  I really hope this cold doesn't last long...

No comments:

Post a Comment