Thursday, December 29, 2011

Babysitting

I'm currently sitting in my little brother Matthew's room and he and my cousin Michael play on the computer.  I've been watching TV and reading in here for about an hour now.  Michael doesn't want me out of his sight.  His grandma, my Aunt Debbie, says he's been doing that lately.  He constantly wants and adult or someone older in his sight.  As soon as I leave the room, he comes after me and watches me until I come back, so I guess I'm going to be here until he's picked up in a little less than an hour.

I watched a very interesting show about architecture in Tokyo on National Geographic earlier.  Usually, I don't care much about architecture, but I'm really into learning about different cultures, especially Japan.  I have to say, Japanese architecture is a lot more interesting then American architecture.  At least it is in Tokyo.  It's amazing the things they cram into small spaces.  They've learned to use a very limited space the same way Americans would use a much larger space.

I had to jump out of bed when my aunt showed up with Michael earlier, and I still don't think I'm fully awake.  I've been really tired most mornings over break.  Going back to school and waking up early in the morning will be interesting.

My laptop is going dead, so I'm going to end this post here. Let's see if I can get away long enough to get back to my room to plug it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment