Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End of 2011

This will be my last post of the year!  I'm also at my grandma's and being distracted by my cousins, so it'll be pretty short.  I'm getting ready to upload a video that talks more about what happened in 2011 and what I hope to accomplish in 2012, so I'm not doing that here.  I just want to wish everyone a happy new year.

As I said, I'm at my grandma's with a bunch of my cousins and my brother.  We've celebrated the New Year's together for years now although it kind of went from just me, my sister, and my grandma when I was younger to including all of my cousins.  Right now they're blowing up ballons and batting them around.  We'll probably turn on the New Year's Eve stuff on TV soon (if my cousin Ben stops playing Guitar Hero).  And we're going to drink sparkling grape juice.  I love sparkling grape juice!

This would probably be longer, but I keep getting distracted and can't think of more to write.  I can't believe my next post will be in 2012!  Happy New Year, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment