Monday, March 12, 2012

Anxiousness and Yearbook Pictures

There are just two weeks left until spring break (and less than that until the Hunger Games midnight premiere), and I can hardly wait. I don't know how I'm going to make it through school for these two weeks.

We started working with Access in computer applications today. Access is the first program we've used in there that I've never used before, and she says it's the hardest part of the book. Just from today I can see that. It's not really that hard (yet), but it's more complicated than the other programs.

During lunch I ended up taking pictures for this Munch Madness tournament my school does. It's a volleyball, corn hole, and dodgeball tournament held during lunch. There's an all-school assembly where the winners of each lunch play each other. I've never warned any of it other than the last game (which is required). Haley and Jordan went down there too, but I felt slightly awkward. There were a decent amount of people down there, but not a whole lot. Plus, it was the first time I'd used the new camera, and it took me a little bit to figure it out.

Now I have my usual Monday headache, and I'm attempting to make it through work without falling asleep. (The time change is still affecting me.) I don't know if I'll make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment