Saturday, March 10, 2012

No Meat for Lent

I mentioned in a video about a week or so ago that I gave up meat for Lent.  It's been a little over two weeks now since I've eaten meat, and I still have about a month ago.  I shouldn't be complaining, but it's hard.  I don't even like meat that much, but it's so difficult to go without eating it.  School lunches have been the hardest part, since I have to take my lunch if I really want to eat anything.  (Although I didn't eat the nasty school lunches about half the time anyway.)

I've been eating a ton of fish, and I feel as if I'm eating the same thing over and over even though I'm not really. I've been eating a lot of frozen meals because the rest of my family fixes dinner with meat that I can't eat.  I don't think I'm going to be eating fish for quite a long time after Lent is over.

I just wonder how the rest of Lent will go...

No comments:

Post a Comment