Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Next Five Years

Where do you think you'll be in the next five years?  I have some idea of where I want to be in five years, but it's not entirely concrete.  How could it be?  I'm not even entirely sure where I'll be attending college this fall.  Still, I have a slight idea of where I'd like to be.

Obviously, I hope to have graduated with a bachelor's degree in four years.  I've had thoughts about going to graduate school, but who knows if that will actually happens.  If it does, then I hope to be in my first year of graduate school by then.  If not, then I just hope I can find a good job.  (Let's hope the economy will be better by then, and I can find a job.)

I want to be living in a city.  I may move back to my hometown when I'm older, but I want to live somewhere else for a while.  Depending on where I go to college, I may want to live in that city after college.  I've also thought about teaching English as a second language somewhere abroad (possibly in the Peace Corps), so maybe I'll be doing that five years from now.  (That also depends on the whole graduate school thing.)

So really, I have several ideas of where I could be in five years, and who knows if any of these will even be true.  Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to seeing how the next five years goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment