Sunday, March 25, 2012

Unstressful Sunday and General Feelings on Korra

Sunday's are so much better when you don't have to go to school the next day and have no homework to get done.  I've mentioned various places that my church has been doing this Catholicism series for a while now, and I was going to them in the beginning.  However, I haven't been for weeks now because I was either busy or had homework that needed to be finished.  Today I'm finally able to go again, which I'm very happy about.

Other than that and church I really just plan to sit around the house all day.  I managed to watch the second episode of The Legend of Korra this morning, and I plan to doing a review of the first and second episodes later today.  I loved it though!  I'm pretty confident that I'll love the Korra series just as much as I loved the original series.  However, the original series will always be extra special to me since I fell in love with it first.  The Legend of Korra is most definitely still Avatar though, and it has a very Avatar feeling to it.  I'm so incredibly excited for the whole series.  I'll save anymore ranting for the actual review though.

No comments:

Post a Comment