Monday, March 26, 2012

Trying Turkish Delight

The Turkish Delight that I ordered from Amazon came today.  I've wanted to try Turkish Delight since I first watched The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe movie years ago.  When I just randomly stumbled upon it on Amazon, I decided to buy some.  My friend Ji and my sister Regina were the only ones here when it came, so I had both of them try it.  The box has different flavors in it, and I'm not really sure what all of them are or what any of us got.  Ji and I each had red ones, and Regina's was green.  Regina and I didn't think it was the best thing ever but it was okay.  I ate all of mine, while Regina took one bite and threw the other half away.  Ji thought it was absolutely disgusting.  She ended up running into the kitchen and spitting it out.  Regina was at least able to swallow.  I honestly didn't think it was that bad.  It wasn't my favorite candy, but I plan on eating the rest of it.  I also want to have the rest of my family try it, and my friend Haley specifically asked to try it, so I'll take a few pieces to school next Monday to give to a couple people.

Other than Ji coming over for a while not much as happened today so far.  I've mainly been hanging out on Twitter, Tumblr, and forums.  It's been a long time since I've felt this lazy, since I have no homework to be working on like I usually do while at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment