Friday, March 23, 2012

500th Post!

This is my 500th post!  It only took a little over a year and a half to reach this point.  That's crazy.  As anyone reading this probably knows, I was up late last night (until a little after three a.m.) because I got to watch The Hunger Games at midnight.  Because of this I've been a bit tired and delusional all day, so I apologize for not having a better post.  I feel like this post should be a lot more special than this.

Here's something random and maybe fun.  Yellow is my least favorite color.  I absolutely despise it.  However, here is a list of things that are yellow that I actually like:

the Sun (although it's yellow color is debatable)
lemons and lemon flavored candy
lemonade
bananas
all sorts of yellow(ish) animals (ducks, chicks, canaries)
yellow flowers (daffodils, dandelions, sunflowers)
corn (Best vegetable ever!)

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.  And that concludes the most pathetic excuse for a 500th post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment