Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fanfiction Reviews

I've mentioned fanfictions I'm reading quite a few times on Twitter and this blog.  I've even mentioned writing reviews for some of them, but I've never actually done it.  I think I'm going to though.  From now on I'm going to try and remember to write (or even film) a review after I finish reading a fanfiction.  I'm reading several now. There are quite a few that I'm reading that are still being updated, so who knows when those will be finished, but I'm reading two right now that are already completed.  I just need to read them.  I may or may not review these.  It'll all depend on the fanfiction.  I'll probably only review it if I really like it.  And if there's a series or several related stories, I may do one review for all of them.  We'll see how it goes.  I just wanted to let everyone know that that might be happening in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment