Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sleep and I Don't Get Along

I can't believe it's already eight o'clock.  This Saturday went by fast.  It feels like I just woke up a few hours ago.  I have no idea why.  It's not like I've done anything today that would normally make time fly be.  I kind of feel as if I spent most of today half asleep, so maybe that's it.  If anything sleeping in made me more tired, but I work tomorrow, so there won't be any laying around being lazy.  (I feel as if I've been talking about sleep way more than is normal for the past month or so, but I seriously think about it all of the time.  I need to work on getting more sleep regularly...)

My day has consisted of reading, listening to podcasts, and homework.  That's really about it.  (Other than sleeping in, which was great.)  Now, I'm going to go get some writing done if I can stay alert enough to actually focus on what I'm writing.  I've zoned out once or twice while writing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment