Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Not Cut Out for Night Classes

Days I have night classes are always a struggle. By the time class comes around, I am far too tired from the rest of the day to sit in class for three hours. However, it also seems like it's always those days that I wake up feeling more tired than normal or get a headache or something else to make the day more difficult. I'm sure it's all in my head, but that's what it feels like. I'm hoping tonight's class will go by quickly, but we'll see. I'm not cut out for night classes, but I have no choice but to get through it.

Luckily, I've already managed to get all of my studying done for today, so I have some time to do whatever the next several hours until that class. Today is actually my busiest day, since I also have another class that is only this day of the week, so I'm shocked I got done with my work so quickly. I'm oddly tired today (and woke up this morning from a really strange dream), so I'm tempted to take a nap. Naps never end well for me though, as I always end up feeling worse afterwards, so I'm going to just make it through the rest of the day and hope I sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment