Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Up Half the Night (Again)

I thought last night would finally be the night where I got enough sleep to fully recover from how tired I was this past weekend, but nope. Instead, things had to happen that kept me up half the night. I'm actually amazed that I'm not more tired than I am. I just woke up though, so I expect I'll get more tired as the day goes on.

I'm hoping to be as productive today as I was yesterday, but we'll see how that goes. I was going to film a video for Youtube right now, but my sister is now showering and making a lot of noise. I guess I'll have to wait on that, unless I want shower sounds and probably her singing in the background of the video. Since I'll have to wait on that, I'm going to go study Japanese some until she's done. I'm still making slow progress on that, but at least it's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment