Saturday, August 24, 2013

The First Weekend of the Semester

The first week of this semester is officially over, and I think I'm adjusting pretty well. I've more or less gotten used to the homework load by now, even if I still miss not having any. However, I'm definitely happy that it's the weekend. Other than the homework I have to get done before Monday, I'm thankful that I get a break from classes, and I'm hoping that homework won't take up too much time.

I'm also really hoping to watch Naruto and How I Met Your Mother this weekend, since I didn't get to all week. I still really want to get caught up with How I Met Your Mother before the new season airs. I think there's a possibility, but since I slacked off at the end of the summer and didn't watch as much as I thought I would, I'm not as positive that it will happen. Even if it doesn't, I should still manage to catch up before the season stops airing, so that's something.

For the moment, I think I'm going to get some work on my Hunger Games fanfic done before I get started on any of my homework. I just got up though, and I'm still a little out of it. We'll see how good any of that turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment