Friday, August 16, 2013

The Troubles with Packing

Tomorrow is my last full day before moving back up to Indy, and I still feel like I have so much packing to do. The problem is that I can't think of anything else to pack that I won't need sometime between now and leaving. That's my biggest problem with packing. I always forget something and nine times out of ten it's something that I needed within twenty-four hours of leaving, and that's why I forget it. Let's hope that this time I actually remember everything. Although, if I forget something, I'll be back home in just two weeks and can get it.

I spent more time packing this morning, and I actually started packing clothes. I think I've got most of it except for what I'll wear before Sunday. Still, I feel like I'm forgetting clothing for some reason... Let's hope I don't. I just need to go through everything one more time before leaving to make sure I didn't set something aside because I might need it before leaving and then not put it in the suitcase.

Packing is one thing that you have to get good at when you go to college I guess. I don't think I'll ever stop leaving at least one important thing behind though.

No comments:

Post a Comment