Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day Full of Fanfiction Reading

Today has gone by extremely quickly, and that's mostly because I've spent most of the day reading fanfiction. I've seriously done almost nothing else. This morning our church had this thing to celebrate my dad and the other new deacon from our church's ordination, but after that I came home and started reading fanfiction and that's what I've been doing since.

The Teen Choice Awards red carpet is starting right now, and the majority of people I follow on Twitter (One Direction fans, Little Mix fans, etc.) are all watching that. I find red carpets and award shows to be boring for the most part, so I'm not bothering. Everything I want to see will pop up on the Internet later.

I still want to film a video today, but other than that I think I'm going to continue reading fanfiction for most of the day. I haven't done this in a while, and it feels pretty great to have a day to just spend reading fanfiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment