Monday, August 5, 2013

Starting Over and Relaxing

After not being productive at all for the past few days because of everything happening, it feels great to finally get to write again.  Not only did I get a book review earlier, but I also spent my entire morning writing.  I'm working on a one-shot fanfiction right now, and I got a really good start on it this morning.  I actually started it last week, and then I lost the entire beginning.  (Remember to always save regularly.)  I started over today though, and began it similarly but also very different.  I'm actually happier with this version, so maybe it's a good thing I lost it?  Luckily, it's not saved though, and I won't be doing that again.  I also got more done this time, so I do not want to lose it again.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with the rest of my day, but I'm really hoping to watch both Naruto and How I Met Your Mother.  It feels like forever since I last got to watch an episode of either, although in reality it's only been about four days.  Other than that, I'm just going to enjoy relaxing after that crazy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment