Thursday, August 1, 2013

Twisted Episode 8 Review

First of all, I'm really happy that Jo realized that Danny doesn't have feelings for her, but I was not at all happy that she immediately decided to go on a date with Tyler.  I understand her motivation, but there were just so many things that I hated about that.  I never liked Tyler, and that dislike was finally fully justified in this episode.  I also feel so sorry for Rico.  I can't believe how oblivious Jo is to his feelings for her.

While I expected that something was up with Tyler, I was not expecting him to be making a documentary.  I really hate his character so much, and it's not even just the horrible things he does in this episode.  His entire personality annoys me.  I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future episodes though, and I am not looking forward to that.

When Danny and Lacey were kissing in Danny's living room and it started panning out, I immediately knew that someone was going to see them.  It will be interesting to see how that plays out.  I wonder if they'll be blackmailed or if their secret will just be revealed to the school.

I definitely wasn't expecting Karen to admit to Regina's murder.  I know there are some people that believe she really did kill Regina, but I'm not so convinced.  It's possible, but I honestly think she's just doing it to protect Danny.  She really hasn't done anything to make me think she's guilty.

After the ending to this episode, I'm really looking forward to next week's episode to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment