Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Twisted Episode 9 Review

Things definitely seem to be picking up, and I'm getting even more excited about these upcoming episodes. I think I say that every week, but it's only because it's always true.

I'm really glad that Jo and Lacey are becoming close again. I was a bit worried that Lacey was going to be really upset with Jo after Jo told her about her father, but luckily, she wasn't. I really hope their friendship keeps getting better, and it doesn't break down. I could definitely see Jo getting upset if/when she learns about Lacey and Danny.

Speaking of Lacey and Danny, I definitely wasn't expecting the break up if that even was a break up. There is the potential that they could stay together I suppose, but I doubt it at this point. (I'm sure they'll get back together at some point, but not soon.) I can understand Lacey and Jo both being upset that Danny didn't tell them everything, but I'm not so sure that they should have immediately left. I just feel like they should have at least talked to him about it instead of storming off. However, I feel like Jo will forgive him relatively quickly while Lacey will take longer.

Karen wanting to be a good mother was an excellent part of the episode. I really love the focus on her and Danny's relationship, since it's an intriguing part of the show for me. We also learned that she knows something about Connecticut. I really don't think she's actually guilty or involved directly in either murder, but I do think that she has information that she's not telling anyone (other than just the Connecticut stuff).

I'm not sure what's going on with the secret business stuff, but that should be interesting, especially since I don't know why a business would be kept secret. It didn't seem to be illegal or anything since there was stuff about it on the Internet. It'll be interesting to learn more about that.

Rico getting the video was definitely unexpected. I expected the video to get out, but I wasn't expecting it to be done in that way. It'll be interesting to see how that goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment