Monday, August 26, 2013

Mondays and One Direction Premiere

Today feels like it's been a long day for some reason, when in reality it hasn't really been. I think it's just the typical Monday feeling, but since it's only the second Monday of this school year, I have to adjust to this again.

I had one class today, but I also had to meet with one of my advisors about a portfolio I have to do. It's a bit nerve-wracking for me, and I think that's a big part of why today felt so long.

The New York premiere of One Direction's new movie is in just a little bit, and I plan on watching the livestream since I was in class for the London premiere. However, I still have some reading and editing to do for class, so I'm going to go and see how much of that I can get done before the livestream starts. I should have time afterwards as well, but it'll be nice to get at least some done earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment