Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Second Day of Classes

I'm still adjusting to having a set schedule every day (other than just a list of things that I need to do). It's almost six in the evening (will probably be past by the time I publish this), and I still have homework to do. Not a ton, and I'm sure I'll get what I need to done. Still, I'm used to having gotten everything done by this point in the day. Now, I'm still doing homework and still need to get some writing done.

I had my first classes for professional writing and adolescent literature today. I'm really looking forward to both classes. Professional writing will no doubt come in handy during life, of course, and I love that I'm taking a literature course that's all about young adult literature. Not only are we studying books in there that I've wanted to read for a while, but we're studying The Hunger Games and The Giver, two of my all-time favorites.

One thing that sucks about classes having started again was that I had to miss the livestream of the This is Us premiere (One Direction's new movie for those who don't know). Still, I'm loving all of the pictures from it, and hopefully I'll get to watch it soon.

I need to go eat dinner so that I can get back to the work I need to get done. I'm sure I'll get settled in a routine soon, so I don't feel quite so busy with work all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment