Friday, August 9, 2013

Caffeine Withdrawal and a Korra Short

I'm having one of those days where I hate the fact that I'm addicted to caffeine even more than normal. We have absolutely no soda in our house, so I'm currently suffering through a withdrawal headache. I've taken pain medicine, but it hasn't kicked in. I'm still hoping for the best.

I did manage to get some editing of the Hunger Games fanfic that I'm working on done, but I'll probably go back over it when my head isn't pounding. There's still a lot of work to be done on that fanfic before it's anywhere near being ready to post.

Other than editing, all I've really done today is watch a short bit of a documentary on Netflix and write the book review that I posted earlier. (I still feel bad about how negative that was...)  It's freezing in our house at the moment, so I'm currently in a hoodie even though it's August. It's strange because typically my parents have the AC down extremely low (if it's even on), so I have no idea why our house is so chilly. I'd say it'd be a good idea to go lay down in my warm bed and sleep off my headache, but then I'd just wake up feeling worse. I think I'm just going to have to suffer through it and hope this medicine kicks in soon. I could go outside where it's warm, but then that doesn't last long before it's too warm... We also have a chance of storms today, but I'm hoping for the best where that's concerned.

I think I'm going to go spend time on some Avatar fansites. If you haven't seen the Legend of Korra short that was released earlier today, you should check it out. It's a pretty awesome short, and almost satisfied my need for more Korra (almost). I haven't taken the time to properly fangirl over that yet, so I'll probably be spending a good deal of the rest of my day in the Avatar fandom.

No comments:

Post a Comment