Thursday, August 22, 2013

Almost Friday...

It's been a bit of a stressful week adjusting to school again, so I'm incredibly happy that tomorrow is Friday. However, two of the problems I had in the past couple of days were resolved today, so that's a weight off my shoulders. Those were the most pressing things that have been getting to me too, so I'm really glad that's taken care of now.

I ran into two of my instructors from last semester today, and talked to them briefly. I've spent the majority of my day either in class or doing reading for class though. Since I'm taking humanities and a literature course, I'm assuming that's going to be a pretty common occurrence. At the moment I'm reading Gilgamesh for humanities and The Secret Garden for adolescent literature, and then I have textbooks that I'm expected to read for my other classes too, of course.

Random thought, but I'm currently looking at the pictures I have above my desk. Quite a few of the pictures were taken senior year of high school before I cut my hair, and I'm just kind of looking at them longingly and missing how long my hair was. There are also pictures of there around the last time I cut my hair off though, and I realized it will probably be another three years before my hair reaches that length again. There's no point to me saying this, but I've just been really missing having long hair lately, so it's been on my mind.

Although I've mostly finished up school work for the day, I still want to work on a paper that I'm writing for my adolescent literature class, so I'm going to go do that. Then I will be finished for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment