Wednesday, October 16, 2013

First Day Back

The first day of classes after fall break is going well, but I feel so off. It doesn't feel like a Wednesday, and going to all of my Wednesday classes feels weird and wrong. I have a feeling the rest of the week will be like this, but hopefully things will feel normal again next week.

I'm done for the day except for my night class later today. Classes have already worn me out after fall break, so I have no idea how I'm going to last up to three hours in my night class. I'm really hoping we get out at least somewhat early. Having a night class the first day back from a break is extremely difficult. Luckily, I have some time to rest until then because I don't have all that much homework at the moment, which is a welcome change from midterm week right before break.

No comments:

Post a Comment