Sunday, October 6, 2013

Nervousness and a Recital

It's just as rainy and dreary as yesterday. Actually, it may even be more so. Still, I am extremely close to being done with my homework for the day, and it's not even noon yet. I consider that a huge accomplishment.

I actually have to go to this recital thing later, and I'm a bit nervous about it. It's for one of my classes, and I have no idea what to really expect, which always makes me nervous. I like having a clear idea of what is going to happen at things like this. All I know is that it is a faculty recital thing. I don't know how long it will be or anything else. Also, I'm going to have to write a paper on it, and I'm not sure how to do that about a music recital. I just hope everything goes well.

I know everything will go fine at the recital, but that doesn't mean I won't be nervous about it until I actually get there, and quite possibly a little after I get there. Hopefully, it is interesting though. I'm not a huge classical (I'm just going to assume that it will be classical) music person, but I do enjoy it to an extent. Plus, I used to be in band, which helps with enjoying these things I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment