Friday, October 11, 2013

Only an Hour Left

I'm going home today!  I have class in half an hour, and then afterwards I get to make the long drive home with my mom. I only have a few minutes to write this before I have to leave for class, but I wanted to try and get something down really quickly.

I'm finished with midterms, but I have one lecture today. It feels odd since the tests are all done. Still, it shouldn't be to hard to just take notes for fifty minutes.

I'm hoping my mom gets here soon after my class though. This class ends at noon, so it's right when I'm wanting lunch. Typically my mom takes a little while to get there, and then she wants to get out of Indy before we stop to eat. It could be two in the afternoon before I actually get food. Plus, based on when she left home this morning, I can tell I'm going to be waiting on her for a while.

Anyway, I need to go get ready for class. Then I can enjoy fall break afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment