Monday, October 21, 2013

Hectic Mondays

Last week, my days all felt off because of fall break. This week, I can definitely tell it's Monday. In fact, it may be worse than your typically Monday because I have extra things to do today, and I keep almost forgetting about them. I would usually be done by now on a Monday, but I have another "meeting" to go to today. In actuality, it's not a meeting really. It is but it's with my group for a group project and we're meeting professors that we didn't set up a time with. We never heard back from them before, so we're going to see if we can find them and talk to them. Hopefully, we do manage to talk to them since we're running out of time, and they haven't been emailing us back.

Over all though, it hasn't been a bad Monday, even if it has been a tiring one. I think I'm still feeling pretty relaxed after fall break, so as far as Mondays go, this one's been relatively easy even with the hecticness of it. I'm hoping the rest of the week stay's like this. I have a meeting about scheduling later this week though, and I have a feeling that's when things are going to get stressful. I'm hoping for the best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment