Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween and the Boy Who Lived

It's Halloween! I'm not really doing anything special for the holiday, but I still really feel in the Halloween mood. It might help that I don't have class tomorrow, so I'm basically getting an early Friday. That's put me in a good mood, even though I still have to get through today's classes.

It's supposed to rain all day though, and that puts the damper on things just a bit. I'm not looking forward to walking around campus and getting soaked. Still, I'm not letting that bring me down.

I also can't let today go by without mentioning what else today is. I can never forget that today is the day that James and Lily died and Harry became the Boy Who Lived in Harry Potter. I know it's just in a book, but that's such an important anniversary in the Harry Potter series, so I have to acknowledge it somehow each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment