Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hectic Week

This week is proving to be a bit more hectic than I had hoped it would be. Yesterday was insane, and I was not expecting that. I knew I would be busier than normal, but I was not expecting to be so exhausted by the end of it.

Today probably won't be much better. I've been awake for less than an hour, and I've already been doing a ton of homework. I have some more to do in between classes and a meeting today. I also need to schedule some meetings if I can because I didn't realize how close it was getting to the time when we sign up for next semester's classes.

Plus, I have to present in one of my classes today, and that's never an incredibly easy thing for me.

I'm just ready for this week to be over and for it to be break. Break cannot come soon enough. I just have today and tomorrow and then an hour on Friday, and I will be going home for a few days (with a paper to work on but still). I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment