Thursday, October 17, 2013

Naruto Shippuden Review: Episodes 101-112

By the end of this set of episodes, I was getting somewhat bored with the storyline. I grew to care for Yuukimaru and Guren, but while I wanted them to be okay and everything, I was tired of the storyline. I know everything in Naruto is really drawn out, but it was just incredibly obvious to me with this particular storyline. It took forever, and even though I enjoyed the story, it lasted too long for me to enjoy it as much as I could have.

That being said, I really grew to enjoy Guren and Yuukimaru as characters, and I'm somewhat sad that they won't be in the story anymore. However, I also liked how their storyline was resolved.

I want to know how Deidara got the Three-Tails so easily after everyone else struggled to control it for episodes upon episodes. That was extremely anticlimactic. I did not like how that was handled at all. It will be interesting to see what the Akatsuki do with the Three-Tails though.

Apparently Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to have a showdown or something in the next episode, and I am unbelievably excited for that. I'm ready to move on to a new storyline, and that is one that I am looking forward to.

(Also, I think I'm going to start doing reviews every five episodes. That sounds like a manageable amount. It'll let me make reviews more often and talk about things more, but it won't be so often that it will be overwhelming with all of the shows I'm reviewing while they air each week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment