Monday, October 7, 2013

The Beginning of Midterm Week

It's midterm week at my school, which means everyone is feeling pretty stressed. I've paced myself pretty well, so I know I'm nowhere near as stressed as I could be. I've gotten several of my essays that are due already done, which is awesome. Still, I will be beyond relieved when this week is over.

In my lab today, my professor could tell that me and the other student were really stressed, and she gave us a pep talk. She even let us leave early, and when she email us what she wanted us to do for homework, she included "do something nice for yourself" three times on the list. Believe me, I plan to do that over fall break.

I don't think this week will be too bad though. There's a lot to do of course, and I have to do a presentation on Wednesday that I'm a bit nervous about, but none of my classes are overwhelming at the moment. Let's hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment