Sunday, March 30, 2014

Life Post: Homework and Writing

This weekend has basically been homework, a bit of writing, and more homework. It could have been overwhelming, but somehow I made it through. It helped that I've gotten far more sleep the past two nights than I had for the past couple of weeks. I went to bed earlier than I was on school nights and also slept in later. It was pretty fantastic. I don't know how I'm going to wake up early again tomorrow.

Saturday I was doing homework almost up until I went to sleep. I took some breaks to write, but that was basically it. I did manage to read a bit before I went to bed too, but that was about it as far as what I did yesterday. Today I've managed to get through things a lot quicker, and I had more than half of my homework done before it was even noon. I still have a bit of reading to get done before tomorrow, but I'm pretty confident that I'll be done significantly earlier than I was yesterday.

In between the homework though, I managed to finish up the first draft of the Hunger Games fanfiction I've been writing. I've set it aside for a bit before I got back to edit, and now I'm editing a draft of the original story I've been working on for a while now. I really am in love with the world I created in this story, and it's always so much fun to get back to work on that. I also love what I've managed to do with the fanfiction as well though, so I'll be really excited when I go back to edit it later on. Hopefully I'll have that up online sometime early this summer. It all depends on how crazy school gets as we get closer to finals.

I'm actually going to go work on editing now before I get around to the rest of my homework, and I'm really excited to actually get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment