Saturday, March 15, 2014

Life Post: Spring Break is Coming to a Close

The end of my spring break has been a lot calmer than the beginning of it. Aside from a haircut Thursday morning, the rest of the day was spent writing more than anything, and that was basically my entire Friday as well. I had hoped to get more writing done over this break than I did, but I'm still really happy that I got a lot more done than I had over a long period during classes. I didn't get to do as much today, but I also still plan to write a bit more later.

Today has actually been a bit busier. My mom got me to go shopping in Evansville with her, which is why I didn't get to do much writing today. We had to go into two different stores, but I swear it felt like more than that. I just paused while writing to really think about it because I thought I was forgetting a store or something. I started getting a headache while in the first store though, and that always makes me tired. That's probably why everything seemed so long.

The shopping trips consisted of me (and my brother) just following my mom around as she shopped. I also think we spent an insane amount of time looking for a bag for my brother. We couldn't find one he wanted anywhere, and then we just randomly stumbled across them buried under other stuff.

It was also the last bit of driving I got in over spring break, and I didn't even drive home. My head hurt too badly for me to bother. I'm impressed that I actually drove the amount I did this break though. Maybe I really will manage to get my license this summer.

Tomorrow I got back up to Indianapolis, and Monday classes start back. I told my mom this earlier, but before spring break, the semester didn't feel half over. Now, and I'm not sure if it's just being on break or the weather being warmer, but it feels like it should actually be closer to summer break than it is. I hope that doesn't make the rest of the semester drag on. I'm glad to have gotten a break though. Hopefully that makes getting back to homework and studying easier. I guess I'll find out in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment