Thursday, March 6, 2014

Life Post: Midterms and Nearing Spring Break

I suppose that today was technically day one of midterms. I don't actually have midterms in all of my classes. Of my three classes today, one was a test and the other two were just lectures. The one midterm I had went really well though. We were allowed to use notes, which definitely took away some nerves, and I don't think it would have been all that difficult even without notes. I'm feeling pretty confident about how well I did.

Both of my classes tomorrow are tests, and I'm feeling just a bit nervous even though I've been studying. It's not any more than I'd be nervous for any test in these classes, but both tests will definitely be on the challenging side. This will also be my second test this semester in each class, and the first ones were held on the same day too. It's not so great for me since each one requires a fair bit of studying. Hopefully they both go well though.

Plus, I know that once I get through them it'll be spring break! It was above freezing today (eventually), so I'm feeling pretty good about spring break. I'm hoping the temperature stays here from now on, but I haven't actually paid attention to the weather to see if it's going to. I do know that it's supposed to be warmer in my hometown than it is here while I'm gone, so that's some great news. I'm looking forward to actually having a kind of warm spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment