Thursday, March 20, 2014

Life Post: Back to School After Spring Break

Coming back to school after spring break meant going right back into work. The break was good though, and after getting the rest, it feels easier to get through everything. Hopefully that feeling stays for the rest of the semester.

Since it's already the second half of the semester, we're in the middle of registering for classes and housing for next semester. I've already met with one of my advisors about next semester's schedule, and I have a meeting scheduled with the other. I think that's all under control, so it's not really in the way right now or anything.

Other than that my week has just consisted of getting through homework and whatnot again. My school had an undergraduate academic conference this morning, and I attended that instead of my first two classes (it technically was our class I suppose). It was really interesting. Every presentation I got to hear was very interesting and enjoyable. I went to part of the conference last year, but this year I got to experience all of it and it was fun.

I haven't been sleeping well recently, and it's really starting to get to me. I feel like something happens every night and then I suddenly realize that it's one in the morning or something. It really caught up with me today, and I honestly feel quite miserable. I absolutely cannot do that again tonight. Here's to hoping that I get a good night's sleep. I'm definitely going to try my hardest to get to bed relatively early.

No comments:

Post a Comment