Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Life Post: An Unbelievably Packed Day

It has been (and still is) an incredibly long day. This has to do with the fact that I'm in classes more on Tuesday and Thursdays than the other days of the week, and then I also had a meeting today that lasted more than two hours. That's left very little time for homework, and it's mid-term week. Needless to say, I have quite a lot to do, and it's nearing eight at night.

I probably should be doing homework right now, but I decided my brain needed a break and decided to write this post. I've also got a horrible headache, so I'm hoping to give the medicine I took a bit of time to kick in. If it's hard for me to concentrate this late on a good day, it's basically impossible with a headache.

I'm also hoping that I can get last night's episode of How I Met Your Mother and reviewed here in another post today as well. I'm determined to do it, but that may mean being up even later than I would be otherwise. I think I'm going to use watching the episode and writing the review as breaks in between studying. I can't just study for multiple classes back to back, no matter how little time I have, because I'll stop being able to focus. I'm off to go get some studying done for now though. Hopefully I'll surprise myself and get to bed at my normal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment