Friday, March 7, 2014

Life Post: It's Finally Spring Break!

My last two midterm tests were today, and both went very well. The two classes I had them in are ones where tests are challenging, but I actually feel more confident about these two tests than I did over the past ones. I was actually really surprised at how well I felt afterwards. I was walking across campus after the first test and going over stuff for the next test in my head. It was humanities, and I needed to remember artists' and composers' names, which I always forget, but I was remembering them all. I did forget a few while taking the actual test, which was really frustrating, but overall I'm feeling pretty good about it.

After the tests was the drive home, so I got to spend more than three hours in a car. It went by pretty quickly as far as that car drive usually is though, so that was good. I also managed to get homework done, which I never manage to do in the car, and that means less work over the rest of spring break.

Now that I'm home I think I plan on relaxing for the rest of the day. I do have a video to edit and a book review to write, and those will both probably happen tonight. Other than that, I really only need to watch last night's episode of Reign. I'm really looking forward to finally getting a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment